Phoenix South East Valley
1. Take I-10 East to Maricopa Rd. If you miss it Queen Creek Rd Hwy.347 will do (they end up the same road.) Head South on Maricopa (347).
2. Travel about 10 Miles & look for Hwy. 238 West. (Mile Post 175).
3. Travel West on Hwy. 238 for about an hour until you get to Hwy. 85 outside of Gila Bend. Turn left heading West into Gila Bend.
4. At the end of Gila Bend you will see a Mc Donald's, right before the Mc Donald's turn on to the continuation of Hwy.85 South (90 more minutes until the border).
5. Follow Hwy.85 straight through into Mexico. You will have 2 turns to make into the town of Sonoyta. Just follow the signs overhead that point to Pto. Peñasco (that is Puerto Peñasco abbreviated).
6. You now have roughly 60 more miles until you get there.